Book Bits Edition 1
Recent favorites and thought-provoking snippets from around the Web:
- Via Forbes.com, Rich Rennicks asks, Can You Have Too Many Books?
- Staff Picks Press debuts in Albany’s Times Union
- Abe Books takes 15 super long books (think War & Peace) and sums them up in 140-character Twitter-style nibblets
- “The No-Publicity Bestseller: On Harper Lee” (from Publishers Weekly)
- The Washington Post interviews Sergei Tolstoy (Leo’s great-grandson)
Non book-related bonus:
- My new favorite recipe… scrumptious Quinoa Tabbouleh!