Book Bits Edition 2
Recent favorites and thought-provoking snippets from around the Web:
- I love to see what other people are reading while I’m stuck in the airport. Elizabeth Minkel of The New Yorker’s Book Bench does too!
- Detroit’s public libraries and McDonald’s team up to get kids reading (though I’m not sure fast food as a prize is really building good habits!)
- How much would you pay for some cool author memorabilia?
- This site is SO COOL (and appropriately named!)
- The Book Lady’s Blog gives Taroko Gorge 4.5 out of 5 stars. I’ve retrieved my copy from the pre-moving “donate” pile and will give it a go!
Non book-related bonus:
- I might be late to the game on this, but this time-lapse video of a watermelon being carved is just plain cool.