“Finny” Giveaway: Highlights & Winner
First, I want to thank everyone who participated in my first ever giveaway here at Erin Reads! I had a great time reading all the comments, and I now have all kinds of new things: Twitter followers and people to follow, book blogs to read, and books to add to my list! I especially loved the thought that people put into their 6-word-or-less summaries of recently read and loved books. In case you missed them, here are a few:
- Alyce from At Home With Books chose Confessions of a Prairie Bitch by Alison Arngrim: “Brave, bold, dishy and hilarious memoir.”
- Trisha from Eclectic-Eccentric chose The New Annotated Dracula by Bram Stoker (and Leslie S. Klinger): “Totally non-sparkly vampire and epistolary goodness.”
- Doug chose Serious Men by Manu Joseph: “Dark humor overcomes Indian caste system.”
- Dawn from She Is Too Fond of Books chose Russian Winter by Daphne Kalotay: “Stalinist Russia, paranoia, arts, amber, intrigue”
- Wendy from Minding Spot chose How it Ends by Laura Weiss: “So sad, thought provoking, and realistic.”
- Nancye chose Life In Spite of Me by Kristen Jane Anderson: “A book that gives second chances.”
- Amy from The House of Seven Tails chose Cowboy & Wills by Monica Holloway: “Golden Retriever Helps Heal Autistic Boy.”
- Elise chose Stolen: “Real, honest, in your face good.”
Do you have one (or several) to add? Leave your 6-word-or-less review in the comments. I’d love to read it and hear what you have to recommend!
And now, without further ado, the winner of the signed copy of Finny by Justin Kramon, chosen by random drawing, is…
Congratulations, Amy! I will be in touch with you about shipping information. Thanks again, everyone, for participating!