The Sunday Salon: Readathon Wrap-Up
Whew! My first readathon is over, and I am now on my way to an out-of-town wedding on no sleep. Here are the results of the past 24 hours:
- Hours participated: 21.5 out of 24 (which is good, seeing as I was supposed to quit at 16 so I could get some shut-eye in…)
- Time spent on books: 15 hrs 8 mins
- Time spent blogging, cheering, doing minichallenges, and tweeting: 3 hrs 28 mins
- Time spent sleeping: 0 hours!
- Books read: 3 complete (The Phantom Tollbooth, Something Missing, An Improper Magick) and one partial (The Reader)
- Hours spent reading: 12 hrs 58 mins
- Total pages read: 932
- Books listened to: 1 partial (Al Capone Shines My Shoes)
- Total hours listened: 2 hrs 10 mins
I had a fantastic time and can’t wait to do it again next year! Thanks to all the organizers, cheerleaders, and minichallenge hosts for making this readathon such an amazing event. You guys rock!